Eco Market Malta – v7
This event was originally scheduled on Sunday 27th October, but due to bad weather conditions it is being moved ton Sunday 3 November
11am to 5pm
Location: Misrah il-Madonna Medjatrici, Haz-Zabbar
With an indoor hall in the area to be used in case of adverse weather conditions.
Event organised in collaboration with Climate KIC
Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform connecting impact businesses to consumers and qualified retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
- Only space is provided. All set up is to be provided by the vendor.
- Electricity supply is NOT included. Please message us if you need electricity supply.
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products, stall display and packaging.
Besides, the market operates on a 100% ban on single use plastics – regarding products, display or personal items.
Once your application has been successful you will receive the details to effect payment, which should be forwarded by not later than 3 working days. Payment can be done via Revolut or Bank Transfer.