Eco Market Malta – v4
Friday 16 and Saturday 17 August
6pm to 11pm
Misrah iz-Zjara tal-Papa, Mellieha
(Square between Police Station and Church)
Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform connecting impact businesses to consumers and qualified retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
STALL FEES ARE FOR BOTH DAYS!
Above fees are for both Friday and Saturday.
Fees are for space only. All set up is to be provided by the vendor.
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products, stall display and packaging.
Besides, the market operates on a 100% ban on single use plastics – regarding products, display or personal items.
Once your application has been successful you will receive the Agreement and details to effect payment, which should be forwarded by not later than 3 working days. Payment can be done via Revolut or Bank Transfer.