Eco Market Malta – v9
The first event of 2020 will kick off at ‘Lejl Imkebbes’, in Cittadella, Gozo. This ‘Festival of Lights’ transforms this charming city in a beautiful spectacle with over 30,000 candles and attracts many locals and tourists. It is being organised in collaboration with the NRGY, Ministry of Gozo, VisitGozo and Cultural Directorate Gozo.
Saturday 28 March from 6pm to midnight
Participation Fee: Eur 50 per stall
(Early bird fee applicable until 31.01.2020)
From 01.02.2020 Fee will increase to Eur 70 per stall.
Fee includes a wooden kannizzata (2m width x 05.m depth) and power supply
Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform connecting impact businesses to consumers and qualified retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products and packaging.
The market operates on a 100% ban on single use plastics on products, display or personal items.
Once your application has been successful you will receive the details to effect payment, which should be forwarded by not later than 3 working days. Payment can be done via Bank Transfer or cheque.