Eco Market Malta – v5
Friday 20 September – 5pm to 8pm
Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September 2019 – 11am to 8pm
The Gaia Foundation, Ghajn Tuffieha
In collaboration with The Bubble Festival
Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform connecting impact businesses to consumers and qualified retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
- Fees are for all 3 days (Friday 5pm-8pm – Sat & Sun 11am-8pm)
- If you wish stalls can remain open till midnight.
- Only space is provided. All set up is to be provided by the vendor.
- 2 festival tickets will be given to SMALL Stalls
- 3 festival tickets will be given to LARGE stalls
- Vendors may camp in their own spot during the night. Tents can be pulled up only after MIDNIGHT and dismantled by 9AM.
- Please note that the market area will be locked under key overnight so nobody can go in or out between midnight and 9am.
- Electricity supply is included. Please bring your own long wire extension.
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products, stall display and packaging.
Besides, the market operates on a 100% ban on single use plastics – regarding products, display or personal items.
Once your application has been successful you will receive the Agreement and details to effect payment, which should be forwarded by not later than 3 working days. Payment can be done via Revolut or Bank Transfer.