Eco Market Malta – May Edition
Saturday 25th May & Sunday 26th May
11am-6pm – The Gaia Foundation, Ghajn Tuffieha
Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform connecting impact businesses to consumers and qualified retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
Before applying you are invited to view our Selection Criteria. First, choose your applicable Category. If your business falls under more than one category, please choose the one of your main area of operation. Read the criteria for that category carefully and tell us which of them apply to your business, and how, in the section below.
Vendors must at least classify for one criteria in their category, to be eligible to participate. Kindly note that this is a crucial part of the application process, therefore please be specific.
Besides, the market operates on a 100% ban on single use plastics – regarding products, display or personal items.
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products, stall display and packaging.
Please note: If you have any doubts on whether you are eligible to participate as a vendor, do not hesitate to contact us on by sending a message here.
Once your application has been successful you will receive the Agreement and details to effect payment, which should be forwarded by not later than 3 working days. Payment can be done via Revolut, Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Deadline for Early Bird Submissions: 27 April 2019
Deadline for all Submissions: 11th May 2019