Aaaand finally we are back with our official Eco Markets! We are returning to the beautiful Mellieha Square like last year on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 August 2020.
If you are interested in participating with a stall kindly fill in the below form.
- If you are participating for the first time, please give as much details as possible in the sustainability features and product list sections.
- If you have participated before, you do not need to repeat the sustainability features and products list, unless there are any changes. (Just write no changes)
- Only space is provided. All set up including tables and chairs must be provided by the vendors.
- Since this is an evening event, the area will be lit and power supply is included, however it is recommended that you each bring your own additional lighting.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this applicaiton form, please contact us via this general contact form
Once you submit the form you will receive a reply within 24 hours with the pricing as the fees depend on the product category.
This application is for vendor submission only and does NOT guarantee participation. Spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first came basis, and also according to the applicant’s sustainability features and organisers’ discretion. All applications will be subject to a verification process in order to establish eligibility according to the Selection Criteria. The Organisers may also require to see images of your products, stall display and packaging.
The safety of our collaborators, visitors and staff is of utmost importance. For this reason we have put in place a set of measures to keep everybody safe.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed on every stall and in other main landmarks such as workshops, kids area and bathrooms.
- Please refrain from hugs and practice sensible social distancing
- The use of masks or visors is recommended
- If you have fever, dry cough or tiredeness please stay at home