Why participate at the Eco Market?
- Engage with hundreds of keen and conscious customers
- Display your products to an interested audience of tourists and locals
- Join Malta’s only platform connecting impact businesses to consumers and qualified retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
- A proven record of 8 successful events
Here are some important things you should know as a vendor:
- The Eco Market operates on a 100% ban on ALL kinds of single-use plastic – in product packaging, stall display and personal items
- All food served at the Eco Market is Vegetarian and Vegan
- Vendors are expected to interact with visitors and explain about the sustainability features of their products / services
- The Eco Market provides only space. It is up to the vendor to bring their own set up equipment
- The Eco Market is always FREE Entrance to visitors and provides FREE drinking water
- All vendors must understand and agree to the Eco Market Event Policies which can be found HERE
If you would like to express your interest in participating as a vendor at our future events, please fill in the below form.